Our client, a highly-reputable, custom home builder in the Kansas City Metropolitan area is seeking an Office Coordinator. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with passion and drive to support the overall operations of the office along with providing assistance as needed to the President, COO and CFO.
The Office Coordinator has a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within the organization run smoothly. Candidate must possess administrative and task management skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of individuals in both the business and community, including clients and customers. This position calls for flexibility, impeccable written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well with all levels of internal/external management and staff, and excellent interpersonal skills in the areas of creative problem-solving, group planning and decision-making processes. Attention to detail, good stewardship of company funds, and confidentiality are critically important.
- Managing the administrative needs of the office, President, management team and the overall business;
- Customer relations responsibilities;
- Some facilities management and concierge responsibilities;
- Supervise and coordinate travel and scheduling;
- Accurately manage and maintain records as required;
- Add value by taking on responsibilities that need someone to execute;
- Other administrative duties or projects as assigned.
Skills and Traits:
- Proactive, energetic, dynamic and a self-starter;
- Capability to focus and execute tasks quickly with excellence and minimal supervision;
- Detail-oriented with ability to oversee projects from concept to completion;
- Ability for flourish in a high-growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills and excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times.
- Preference given to curious, life-long learners committed to expanding knowledge for the good of the organization.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package. Qualified, and curious candidates should apply now with a cover letter describing why they would be an excellent fit for this role.