Tired of working for second-rate company? Wish you didn’t have to work nights or weekends? Do you find satisfaction and pride in a job well done? Are you looking for a fun, team environment where training is provided for growth and advancement?
Then The Maids® of Kansas City is for you! Our cleaning teams work together to ensure our customers have a clean and orderly home to enjoy. Never cleaned before? No problem! We hire people who have the right attitude and talent. We’re happy to train the skills needed to do a great job!
What We’re Looking For:
- Motivation: completing assignments without being told
- Teamwork: working well together to complete assignments in 3-4 person teams
- Accountability: making sure work assignments are complete and correct
- Conduct: following established standards and procedures for cleaning
- Physical Ability: willing and able to perform cleaning tasks (for example, we scrub floors on our knees and carry vacuum backpacks)
- Integrity: performing all duties in an honest and safe manner;
- Customer Service: consistently delivering quality, efficient and courteous service
What our Team Members Do Each Day:
- Perform any combination of services in our 22-Step Healthy Touch Deep Cleaning System, such as: cleaning kitchen sinks, appliances, counters and floors; picking up and straightening rooms, dust sills, ledges and wall hangings; dusting surfaces and cleaning floors, stairs, under beds and furniture; changing linens and making beds; cleaning all areas and surfaces in bathrooms.
- Perform all duties in strict accordance with The Maids policies, cleaning system and procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service and act as a contributing member of your team: reliable, responsible, dependable, honest and ethical
The Benefits We Provide to Our Employees:
- Integrity: we treat all team members with the highest level of respect and trust
- Training: extensive training on our exclusive 22-point cleaning system and all processes
- Tools: state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning products and uniforms
- Transportation: teams meet at our location each morning and travel with their team in company vehicles to and from assignments each day
- Culture: a family owned business with a close knit employee community
- Breakfast: a light breakfast is available for employees each morning
- Schedule: A set daily schedule and no late hours or weekends. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Development: training and extra duties to gain experience for advancement within our company
How We Reward Employees:
$10/per hour starting pay with valid driver's license!
Monthly $50 cash award for perfect attendance!
Generous employee referral program!
Pay premium for bi-lingual employees!
All applicants must be able to provide documentation for US Employment Eligibility if hired, and must successfully complete our pre-hire background screening process prior to beginning employment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.