Full Stack Web Developer
Kansas City, MO
· A digital genius that can take simple direction, interpret needs/wants and run with it?
· Passionate about developing creative web solutions that grasp the attention of the ideal client?
· A professional with a strong attention to detail, impeccable front and back end development skills and a creative eye that can elevate user experience and web design.
Catalyst is looking for a full stack web developer to develop and execute a wide range of creative web projects while following the established brand standards and guidelines of each client. This person will be responsible for creation of sophisticated, elegant web projects including full websites, landing pages, ecommerce, online banners, email campaigns, etc.
The Developer must have the ability to multitask, balance conflicting priorities, and vary approach based on targeted audience and product. The ideal candidate will have the ability to ask the right questions when doing research for client work. It is paramount that work is completed in short time frames to meet schedule requirements.
· Provides technical leadership and guidance to all web projects of the agency.
· Use a critical eye to achieve the highest level of detail and accuracy when designing and creating web projects.
· Is actively engaged in the development community, staying ahead of trends and new methodologies.
· Manages web development timelines and team milestones.
· Works as an effective team member, helping others and contributing to our success.
· Partners with the CEO and management of client companies to develop and design web projects that address the needs of the marketing strategy.
· Interprets the needs of the projects by effectively collaborating with the CEO and various disciplines.
· Daily interaction with videography, creative and marketing team.
Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions from concept development and production tactics.
• Creative thinking and the ability to execute in a deadline-driven environment.
• Experience with front end, back end and UI/UX.
• Experience working with version control systems and web server technologies.
• Solid grasp of third-party API integration.
• Experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms.
• Experience across a variety of web development techniques in a creative/marketing environment.
• Perform thorough QA of website and other digital properties.
• Implement analytics for proper and detailed tracking of all websites and page elements (such as video).
• General knowledge of interactive and traditional media marketing.
• Strong collaborative skills with coworkers, clients and management.
• Excellent proofreading skills with attention to detail.
· Minimum of 5 or more years working experience in direct or related field.
· Extensive experience with web development in an agency environment.
· Experience with multiple, varied and diverse client base in agency setting.
· Experience interfacing with CRM platforms.
· Bachelor four-year degree in a related field preferred and/or equivalent of 4 years of experience in a similar role.
Catalyst is a new marketing agency located in the Crossroads area of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Owned by a local entrepreneur, we are a well-funded start-up company with several engrained client partners. In addition to our client work, we are also currently establishing our brand identity (including website) and positioning ourselves to continue our rapid growth in 2016.